What is French in a Click's copyright policy?
French in a Click has put every effort to establish copyright in all material found on this website. If you see any anomalies or have any requests on mentioning or using our content, please let us know through our contact us section.
What information do we collect and how?
The information we collect via this website may include:
(1) Any personal details you type in and submit, such as username, password, first name, last name and email address.
(2) Your IP address (this is your computer’s individual identification number) which is automatically logged by our web server. This is used to note your interest in our website.
(4) Your preferences and use of email updates, recorded by emails we send you (if you select to receive email updates about French in a Click).
(5) Session information stored in cookies, these do not include any personal information and are used to ensure the correct data is extracted from the database when using our interactive systems.
(6) Under no circumstances will we hold sensitive payment details such as your card number, expiry date and security code.
What we do with your information?
Any personal information we collect from this website will be used in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and other applicable laws. The details we collect will be used:
(1) To process your order;
(2) To comply with legal requirements.
(3) In certain cases we may use your email address to send you information on our other products and services. In such a case you will be offered the option to opt in/out.
(1) You can ask us to update or remove your personal information by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. However, please note that we may need to keep some personal data in order to process orders or to comply with customer service or after sale obligations.
(2) You also have the right to request a copy of any personal information we hold about you. To do this, simply ask us by emailing email@example.com.
Please read this Agreement carefully as it governs your use of French in a click’s subscription. By accessing French in a Click you are agreeing on behalf of your school or yourself to the terms that appear below. If you have any questions please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
General terms: Provision of Service
(1) The French in a Click website is owned by Mr Johann Le Calvez (“French in a Click”). French in a Click allows end users to access its content. French in a Click agrees to provide you with acceptable email support during normal working hours.
(2) French in a Click is not responsible for non-delivery or technical limitations of the end user for any reason in respect of any of the services in this clause.
(3) French in a Click may, in its sole discretion and at any time, update, change, suspend, make improvements to or discontinue any aspect of the Service, temporarily or permanently.
Limited Rights to Use Content
All material displayed on the Site belongs to French in a Click or its licensors. You may retrieve and display the Content on a computer screen, print individual pages on paper and store such pages in electronic form on disk and on your internal server during the time of your subscription. But not on any other server or other storage device connected to an external network unless French in a Click has agreed to do this for your internal educational non-commercial purposes.
French in a Click may have public areas where users can exchange ideas on French in a Click or on teaching French. All messages posted in those areas are those of the users and not French in a Click.
French in a Click will do everything possible to make French in a Click available during your Subscription. However, due to the media used, mistakes do happen and French in a Click does not give any other warranties. We cannot guarantee that French in a Click is virus free.
When was this page updated?
We updated this page on 22/05/2018 to comply with the new GDPR changes.